Stephanie Dahn, M.A.
Phone: +49 (0) 381 498 2656 | Fax: 49 (0)381 498 2694
Visiting Address: August-Bebel-Str. 28, 4th floor, room 6012
Office hours: anytime by arrangement
- since September 2019 research associate in the project Quality Offensive Teacher Education, Institute for Vocational Education
- since 2016 Lecturer on behalf of the IQ M-V/ KBS for the ESF measure "Weiterbildung von Lehrkräften und Seminareinsteiger/innen an beruflichen Schulen" - subject area "Umgang mit heterogenen Gruppen"
- since 2008 Education officer and adult educator
- Magistra Artium in the subjects German Studies, Educational Sciences (adult education as major subject, school pedagogy as minor subject) and German as a foreign language
- Topic of the master's thesis: „Political Correctness und Resignifizierung. Zwei sprachkritische Ansätze im Vergleich“
- Study "Applied Business Administration" B.A. (part-time) at the University of Applied Sciences Neubrandenburg (from winter semester 2018/-19)
- 2018 Further training for multipliers Neo-Salafism - prevention in the fields of political education, school, youth welfare and community
- 2017 Scrumalliance® Certified Scrummaster
- 2016 certified further education "Ukraine Calling" conducted by the Europ-University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), the Robert Bosch Stiftung and the German Association of Ukrainians
- 2015/2016 Training as systemic and school counsellor